Monday, February 25, 2019

MTX Audio Terminator Series TNE212D 1,200-Watt


Hi everyone, Whats up? I have came today with new review. It is about MTX Audio Terminator Series TNE212D 1,200-Watt subwoofer. Many of you guys said me to give a review on this product. Well the waiting period has been finished. Today i am here with the review of this product.

When I have bought it:
mtx 12 inch subwoofer review - mtx tne212d review

I have buy it 15 days ago.  But when i have thinked deeply i searched it on google on Best MTX Subwoofer. I got a site named mtx 12 inch subwoofer review. When I visited that site i found that it is great site and decided to buy our all product on that website. I have bought it and got that on my hand after 5 days of purchase. Well it's unboxing was really a good experience.
Now let's talk about it's Features.......

Features:

Its normal feature is:
>Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
>Ideal solutions for anyone looking to add bass to their vehicle
>Ruggedly constructed using 5/8" MDF and aviation grade black carpet
>5/8" MDF Construction

It was its normal features now there is its extended feature’s:

It will be a mistake if you think it is a small subwoofer. It s big. It's measure is 14 x 29 x 13 inches its a 12 inch subwoofer and you'ill get 2 of them. Each of them can handle 200 watts of RMS power. But it has a weight of 30 pounds. It was a great feelings to review this product. Guys, please visit it once you'ill love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment